Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recipe 56 : Hot Broccoli Dip

2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
1/2 red bell pepper
16 ou. ranch dip
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Place broccoli and red pepper in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.  Put all ingredients in Crock Pot and cook on LOW for about 1 hour or until cheese is melting.

I thought that since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, I would do a good appetizer recipe!  I made this dip for a Bunco party and it was a hit.  I just served this with plain crackers.  Wasn't quite sure what else to serve it with, however, I think that with the left overs (if there is any) it would be good poured over a baked potato.  I apologize for the lack of picture, but this is one of those recipes that is not too photogenic.  This recipe came from the Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment